Brianna Rooney is the founder of Techees, a tech recruitment agency which she successfully founded over ten years ago in the Bay Area. In a nutshell, she brings talented engineers together with companies of all sizes. But she does much more than that. She solves the tough vacancy issues at some of the biggest tech firms in the industry. She solves employment problems for tech start-ups that don’t even know what they need yet. She’s a problem solver.
And if you know anything about California, you know it’s one of the most competitive business markets in the country. Yet, during the past decade, she’s become a leader in the tech recruitment field. Clients call her the “ultimate matchmaker.” why not? She’s generated millions of dollars for her and her company. As she would claim it “One of the secrets to my success is hard work and being an expert listener, negotiator and mediator. Objectivity is key.” Indeed she has come a long way from being a bartender to a millionaire recruiter.
Listen in to this episode as she unpacks value to the world of entrepreneurship. Find out what makes this passionate lady thrives and becomes a leader in the recruitment industry. Her unique but nonetheless effective way of doing business will get you to admire this empowered woman and draw inspiration from.
– How she started in the business, what came in between, getting back at it in full force
– The hardest part of transitioning, single-handedly managing your business
– What keeps her going in her business after all these years
– One good thing about looking after her employees’ welfare
– The challenges of being an entrepreneur
– On living by her stepdad’s motto
– Why having a happy disposition gets you far in getting things done