Learning what works and what fails is an essential part of being an entrepreneur. Failing can be fearsome for new entrepreneurs but it can also serve as a learning opportunity. Our guest today talks about the value of not giving up and learning from your failures.
In this podcast, Elena talks to Boost Media Group’s CEO and co-founder, Jeff Pulvino.
Jeff is a successful serial entrepreneur and leads Boost Media Group in helping their client’s businesses grow through diverse digital marketing strategies.
In this episode, Jeff talks about why he became an entrepreneur and how he started Boost Media Group.
Also, Jeff discusses the challenges of launching their business and learning the competition.
Lastly, Jeff shares great advice about putting yourself out there and not giving up .
What You Will Learn From This Episode
– Jeff talks about starting Boost Media Group during the market collapse during 2007 to 2008.
– How he draws passion from helping small to midsize business achieve growth.
– The challenges of starting their business and learning the landscape of their own market.
– Jeff discusses why entrepreneurs should not be afraid of failure and the significance of learning what’s going to fail and what’s going to work.
– He shares how he recovers from failures and how an aspiring entrepreneur could start without any capital.
– Why having a professional mentor can be game changing.
– The importance of having a daily routine and finding purpose in the things that you do.