Over the years, a lot of people have adopted a cookie cutter life approach when it comes to saving for retirement. It is not a successful story to the Baby Boomers era.
This is a topic, among many others, discuss today with Daniel Ameduri.
Daniel is a self-made millionaire. He is the Co-founder of the Future Money Trends newsletter and FutureMoneyTrends.com and a proud father of 3.
Daniel talks about his book, “Don’t Save for Retirement: A Millennial’s Guide to Financial Freedom.”
Also, he shares some of his insights about saving for retirement in not so conventional way.
Lastly, find out what are the important money lessons he teaches his children.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
– Why he wrote the book, “Don’t Save for Retirement”
– The reason why baby-boomers are not having a successful retirement
– Discover the importance of having multiple streams of income into your life
– Daniel’s extreme way to save money
– Why making short term sacrifices will have a big impact for the rest of your life
– How to monetize your hobby by doing freelancing
– Why it is important to teach your children about money while they are still young