Pasquale Nocito is an accomplished CEO, entrepreneur, sales manager, and business consultant with expertise in all facets of sales, marketing, and management.
He is also adept in providing leadership and direction to all areas of sales, business development, and strategic positioning. Pasquale has proven success in maximizing revenue potential, increasing client retention, surpassing sales objectives, and improving client satisfaction in highly competitive markets. His areas of consulting expertise are in the fields of energy, marketing, website development, PR, media buying, merchant services, and leadership.
Get to listen to this man as he unleashes his business acumen in this episode. Learn a thing or two about mindset, discipline, and strategies in running a business. There’s a lot to feed your mind with food for thought that he shares along the conversation. Everything he shares and every word he utters shows a mark of a man who is successful in his own field of expertise.
Watch out for that.
– His thoughts on prioritizing and getting focused
– Tips on prioritizing yourself amidst all the busyness
– How to experience freedom in being an entrepreneur, and spending quality time with family
– The need to read more of the right stuff and to have coaches and mentors early on in his business
– His game plan in starting over again
– Positive habits to develop to win big in business
– Pasquale’s take on self-discipline and temperance
– What does he have in mind if he receives $10,000.00 right this very minute, what makes a better world for him