Judy Liebman is an advisor at Engel & Volkers Brownstone Brooklyn. She has been investing in NYC real estate for over 20 years. In 2018 she became a licensed real estate salesperson and is enjoying working with clients and guiding them through the buying, selling and renting process. She welcomes residential and commercial inquiries.
Also, under her belt are 25 years of hard goods product development experience with a focus on private label, a 10 plus years of experience designing showrooms and trade-show booths and creating collateral material and packaging, and 10 plus years of sales and marketing experience with a focus on new business development including dotcom, incentives, awards and corporate gifts.
Let’s join Judy in this episode as she shares her life in the world of real estate. Coming from a place of serving others, she is passionate about helping other people, and guiding them, especially when it’s about real estate matters. Learn to know her closely, too, as she unleashes what’s in her heart and mind about her family, her business and the world in general. Also, find out who she models her life from, the people she adores and why because her successful life as it is now is a testament to everything she adheres to in all areas of her life.
What You Will Learn From This Episode
– Working for a commission as opposed to bringing in a fixed income
– The perks of being an entrepreneur
– How to manage your property when you are living in a faraway country
– A thing or two and a lot more on dealing with property investments in other countries
– People who impacted Judy’s life immeasurably
– Why do some people get scared to start a business
– Important skills and habits to acquire to be successful in business
– The superpower she wants to have and why and the weaknesses she has and how she overcome them
– Her contribution to making the world a better place to live in, and the next agenda for her business